Get in touch
For any recycling collection inquiries, please reach out to your recycling contractor. They can be contacted about replacement bins, missed, collection and any other recycling questions.
The below municipalities receive recycling curbside collection from Miller Waste:
- Town of Fort Erie
- City of Niagara Falls
- Town of Niagara-On-The-Lake
- City of Port Colborne
- City of St. Catharines
- City of Welland
The below municipalities receive recycling curbside collection from GFL:
- Town of Grimsby
- Town of Lincoln
- Town of Pelham
- City of Thorold
- Township of Wainfleet
- Township of West Lincoln
Be recycle ready
- Place your recycling bins at the curb by 7 a.m. on your regular collection day. Do not place your bins at the curb any earlier than 5 p.m. the day before collection.
- Sort your recyclables before placing them in your grey and blue recycling bins. Place paper/cardboard materials in your grey bin and containers/rigid packaging in your blue bin.
- Flatten and break down cardboard boxes to save space on recycling.
- Clean materials before recycling. Make sure items are free of food, liquid, and residue before placing them in the Blue Box