Get in touch
For any recycling collection inquiries, please contact Topps Environmental. They can be contacted for:
- Replacement bins.
- Missed collections.
- Other recycling questions.
Topps Environmental Solutions
- 1 (613) 257-1195
Be recycle ready
- Recyclables must be placed at the curbside by 7:30 a.m. (or 9:30 am if in the Downtown core) on the day of collection.
- During winter months, please do not place blue boxes behind, on top, or in the side of snow banks.
- Recyclables must be sorted into the appropriate blue box (Week 1 – plastic, glass, and metal food and beverage containers or Week 2 – paper fibres / cardboard) in order for the contractor to collect the materials.
- The contractor will not collect mixed materials (i.e. Paper & Glass).
- Recyclables must be contained within an approved container, such as the blue boxes provided by the Town, or a container or cardboard box of similar size and shape.
- Garbage cans are not a suitable container for recyclables as it is assumed that they contain garbage.
- All items must be placed loosely in your blue bin. Alternately cardboard may be placed beside your blue box if flattened, stacked, and tied with biodegradable twine.
- Items in bags (with the exception of shredded paper in clear bags) will not be collected.
- All paper products must be clean and dry.