Get in touch
For any recycling-related inquiries, please contact GFL. They can be contacted for:
- Replacement bins.
- Missed collections.
- Other recycling questions.
- 1 (705) 945-7554
Be recycle ready
- Recycling must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection.
- The recycling cart does not have to be placed out every week and should not be put out unless it is half full. Carts must be placed at least 1 metre (3 feet) in front of or beside fences/retaining walls or vehicles.
- Please remove caps/lids and rinse food contents before recycling containers. All food trays, strawberry containers, etc. are not accepted and should be placed in your garbage. Cardboard boxes should be broken down to 2′ x 2′ x 1′ bundles and placed beside the collection cart.
- Residents are asked to empty their bags in the larger recycling hoppers located in or just outside of their building.