Get in touch
For any recycling collection inquiries, please contact Emterra. They can be contacted for:
- Replacement bins.
- Missed collections.
- Other recycling questions.
- 1 (888) 597-1541
Be recycle ready
- Recycling must be at the curb no earlier than 6:00 p.m. the day prior to your collection day or before 7:00 a.m. on collection day.
- To avoid material freezing to the inside of the blue box, please keep blue boxes sheltered during extreme weather conditions.
- Plastics coded #1,2,4,5,6 & 7 are acceptable; separation of material is no longer required.
- Recycling can be collected in standard blue boxes, and/or the 121 litres (32 gal) blue box, or small roll carts. A cardboard box, similar in size to the small blue box, can also be used for recycling overflow. The entire cardboard box and contents will be collected.
- Please do not place recycling in plastic bags, these will not be collected. Plastic bags damage the recycling sorting equipment.
- Large recycle carts (95 gallon/360Litres) with lift bar are for commercial use only and will not be collected from residential homes.
- There is no limit on the number of recycling containers, but containers must not weigh more than 22 kilograms (48 pounds).