Starting July 1, 2023, municipalities will begin transitioning their Blue Box programs to the new extended producer responsibility (EPR) framework under the Blue Box Regulation.
We are offering contracts with municipalities to continue services that meet the criteria for services to be provided during the transition period.
Join Our Municipal Working Group
To support ongoing collaboration with municipalities, we are establishing a Municipal Working Group as a forum to share feedback, raise questions and directly engage with our team.
We will be hosting the Municipal Working Group meetings on the fourth Wednesday of every month from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET.
You only need to register once to attend all the Municipal Working Group meetings. Once registered, you will be sent a confirmation email from Zoom and can add all the meeting dates to your calendar.
Please note: this working group is open to municipalities only.
Below you’ll find the revised agreements that reflect your feedback.
These agreements are for the period from your transition date until December 2025. A pricing explanatory note is also below that describes the methodologies to calculate the amount Circular Materials will pay municipalities with whom it has an agreement.
Please review and send questions to email@example.com.
- Eligible Community Master Services Agreement (revised Sept. 28, 2022)
- Eligible Community Residence and Facility Statement of Work (revised Sept. 28, 2022)
- Eligible Community Depot Collection Statement of Work
- Eligible Community Public Space Collection Statement of Work (revised Sept. 28, 2022)
- Eligible Community Promotion and Education Statement of Work (revised Sept. 28, 2022)
- Pricing Explanatory Note (revised Oct. 5)
- Comparison: Pricing Explanatory Note (May vs. Oct.)
- Municipal Payment Calculation Model – revised to include depot admin costs
A number of municipalities have asked for assistance to estimate payments under the Statements of Work. To support municipalities in estimating payments under each Statement of Work, we have prepared a Municipal Payment Calculation Model. By entering your data into the orange shaded cells (following the instructions in blue font) on the Residence – Facility Payment tab, Depot Payment tab and Public Space Payment tab, the annualized payment in your transition year and for each subsequent year will calculate automatically.
We presented at AMO’s webinar, Blue Box Regulation & Transition: PRO Approaches to Procurement. Below is the presentation and Q&A.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.