Get in touch
For any recycling collection inquiries, please contact B&M. They can be contacted for:
- Replacement bins.
- Missed collections.
- Other recycling questions.
- 1 (807) 223-3298
Be recycle ready
- Put out recycling bins before 7:00am on collection day.
- Recyclables should be placed in designated blue recycle bin.
- Loose cardboard must be bound and bundled.
- If you put your recycling out the night before and it gets covered with snow, please remove the snow to make it easier for the driver of the recycle truck to see your recycling.
- Shredded paper must be contained in a blue or clear plastic bag. Cardboard that does not fit inside your Blue Box must be tied in bundles no larger than 39″ x 39″ and placed beside your bin. Cardboard that fits inside your Blue Box does not need to be bundled.
- Please ensure that all containers are rinsed clean and free of food or residue.